Entries taken at the Dog Ring from 11. 00am – €5 per entry except Qualifier. PRIZES: Trophies and rosettes to 1st, 2nd and 3rd Prizewinners.
THE CHAMPION DOG OF THE SHOW – The Samantha Freaney P. C. Memorial Trophy. JUDGING 1. 00 pm SHARP
ALL DOGS MUST BE KEPT ON A LEASH AND KEPT UNDER CONTROL AT ALL TIMES.
Class 252 The Irish Shows Association & Boyle Show Society present The Boyle Spaniel Dog All Ireland Championship Sponsored by Stewarts Oil, Boyle, Co Roscommon.
Rules and Conditions
- Any variety of Spaniel Dog
- Dog must be handled by any person over 18 years of age.
- Dogs in Final not eligible to compete in other class at Boyle Show other than a qualifier for another Final.
- These rules should be read in conjunction with the Irish Shows Association Entry Fee to Qualify €3 To Final €6
PRIZES 1st; 100, 2nd €50, 3rd €30.
Final: Boyle Show, Sunday August 12th 2018.
Class 253 Qualifier
The Irish Shows Association & Clonaslee Show Society present: “The Gain All Ireland Championship”. Sponsored by: Gain Pet Nutrition. Prize Fund €500
Rules and Conditions
- Toy or miniature dog any breed to be handled by a child under 15 years.
- Large dog any breed to be handled by teenager or adult.
- One dog from each class to qualify.
- Dogs in final not eligible to compete in other classes at Clonaslee.
- These rules should be read in conjunction with the Irish Shows Association
Rules. Entry Fee: To Qualifying Show €3 To Final €6.
Prizes: 1st €100, 2nd €50, 3rd €30, 4th €20 [in each class] A Trophy will be presented for the overall Champion Dog. Gain Dog Food product will be presented to each finalist. Final: Clonaslee Show – Sunday 9th September 2018
Class 254 Qualifier
Irish Shows Association and Bonniconlon Show Present, The Dog Safe Fence Connaught Championship (Open To All Breeds), Sponsored by Tony Keane, Ballina Kennels, Co. Mayo. Prize Fund €1000
Rules and Conditions
- The competition is open to any breed of dog
- Two Dogs to qualify from each show
- Entries in this competition may compete in any other dog class at Bonniconlon show
- All dogs must enter ring without rosette
- These rules should be read in conjunction with the ISA Rules. Entry Fee to Qualify €3 To Final€6
1st Dog Safe Fence supplied & fitted valued at €500, 2nd Voucher value of €300 for Ballina Boarding Kennels, 3rd Trio Bloom Dog Food value €200
Final: Bonniconlon Show Monday 6th August 2018
Class 255 Gun dogs: Pointers, Retrievers, Setters, Spaniels.
Class 256 Labradors
Class 257 Jack Russell Terrier. For Mrs. Eamonn Madden Perpetual Challenge Trophy
Class 258 Terriers: Fox, Irish, West Highland, Yorkshire etc
Class 259 Crossbred: Any/All cross breeds.
Class 260 Utility Breeds: Chow Chows, Dalmatians, Poodles, Shih Tzus etc
Class 261 Working dogs: Boxers, German Shepherds, Rottweilers, Collies, Doberman, Pinschers, Great Danes, St. Bernard’s, Corgis etc,
Class 262 Sporting Breeds: Afghan Hounds, Basenjis, Basset Hounds, Beagles, Irish Wolf Hounds, Dachshunds etc.
Class 263 Toy Group: Cavalier, King Charles, Chihuahua’s, Pekinese, Pomeranians, Yorkshire Terriers etc.
Class 264 Collies: Border Collie, Rough Collie
Class 265 Pastoral Group: Old English Sheepdog, Corgi, Shetland Sheepdog.
Class 266 Best Puppy: under 6 months on show day.
Class 267 Pet dog / Dog I would like to take home
Class 268 Stray/Rescue Dogs
Class 269 Golden Oldies-Over 10 years old
Class 270 A Dog in fancy dress
Class 271 A Best trick section
Class 272 Dog handled by a child under 12 years
Class 273 Best turned out dog at the show
Class 274 Small Dog judged on a table
The Irish Shows Association expects and will insist upon appropriate behaviour from all Exhibitors and others participating in any of the activities at our Member Shows and will not tolerate inappropriate behaviour.
Inappropriate behaviour shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Profanity,coarse or vulgar language or gestures towards judges, exhibitors or other Show officials
- Harassment or bullying, including using words or actions that threaten, intimidate or undermine judges or other officials before, during or following Member Show activities
- Failure to follow rules and/or obey instructions
- Abusing any animal
Complaints of misconduct against an Exhibitor or other participant at a Member Show shall be investigated and adjudicated upon by a subcommittee appointed by the Irish Shows Association. The said subcommittee shall consist of three members of the board of the Irish Shows Association and shall be known as the Disciplinary Committee. The Disciplinary Committee shall seek to ensure the existence of consistent, effective, fair and transparent complaint procedures and shall act in accordance with natural and constitutional justice. More information can be found on IrishShows.org